Southern Hospitality in Haiti
Your heart has called you to Haiti and you need a safe and peaceful place to stay... Welcome to the Farmhouse! Our guest house is a short drive from the Port-au-Prince airport and walking distance to many local ministries including Papillon Enterprise (The Apparent Project).
- 12 Minutes from Port-au-Prince Airport
- Quiet, Clean, and Air Conditioned Rooms
- Sparkling Clean Bathrooms (fully stocked)
- Breakfast & Dinner Included
- Armed Night Security
- Safe Transportation
- High Speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Soda and Snack Bar
- Gift Shop (local artisan goods)
- Airport Transportation - $25 per person | $150 per group (up to 12 passengers)
- Daily Transportation: 1-12 passengers ($150) | 12-24 passengers ($650)
- Translation Services - $50 per day
- Laundry Service - $5 per bag
- Beauty Treatments - contact for price
- Local Tour and Leisure Activities - contact for price
Our guest house can sleep 30 people and has plenty of room to spread out and gather together for planning, worship, and relaxation.
Just as farming is important to a community, The Farm House will be an important contributor to the local community and economy.
A farm’s success rides on collaboration and The Farm House is no different. We know that by working with locals and organizations, the impact in Haiti is multiplied.
Like farming, aid work requires careful cultivation of ideas, tools, relationships. The Farm House creates a unique environment for this to take place.